Welcome to the Lab of Reproductive Biology
- Role of male genitourinary tract organs in Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Gamete maturation in mouse
- Role of endogenous retroviruses in development and stem cell biology
- Development of a publicly available Semen derived HIV Envelope database to better understand HIV as a sexually transmitted disease.
In addition, the development of bioinformatics tools that will allow us to better analyze HIV envelope proteins and their coreceptor usage.
- Phylogenetic and Genetic analysis of HIV subspecies in paired specimens of blood and semen from HIV infected men
- Identification of lymphocyte subtypes in male genitourinary tract tissues of mice and men
- Molecular biology of oocyte maturation in the mouse
Harvard Institutes of Medicine
Lab of Reproductive Biology - Room 248
4 Blackfan Circle
Boston, MA 02215
Office Phone: 617-667-0455
Lab Phone: 617-667-1081
Lab Fax: 617-975-6979